Please, make Your payment for the reservation of the course not later than 2 banking days before the start of the course.
| On request
|| 09:00 to 17:00
|| USD 1 500.00 *
* Payment in UAH equivalent, according to the commercial exchange rate on the payment date
The Offshore Helicopter Landing Officer (HLO) is responsible for the day-to-day management of the helideck, associated helideck operations and supervision of the Helideck Assistants (HDAs). The HLO is responsible for leading the initial response to a helicopter emergency on an offshore fixed, mobile or floating installation. This training course is designed to give the initial knowledge, understanding and skills required to perform the role of Helicopter Landing Officer (HLO) with high level of safety and efficiency.
||This course "Helicopter Landing Officers (HLO) Initial Training" is certified
by Bureau Veritas certification company.
||This course "Helicopter Landing Officers (HLO) Initial Training" is approved by OPITO
Any person designated as a helicopter-landing officer on offshore installations.
No prerequisites for this training course
Theoretical lessons together with practical exercises in a Helicopter simulator:
- Offshore Helideck regulations and guidelines
- Helicopter and Helideck Hazards and Management Systems
- HLO responsibilities during helicopter landing and departure
- Supervision of passengers and cargo handling
- HLO Normally Unattended Installations. HLO Responsibilities
- Supervision of HDA’s
- Helicopter refuelling awareness
Participants should demonstrate ability to understand and perform the basic responsibilities of a Helicopter Landing Officer (HLO)
Participants must have a valid medical certificate and valid photo ID
Every two years
The course will be conducted in English or Russian depending on the customer's request.