Please, make Your payment for the reservation of the course not later than 2 banking days before the start of the course
| On request
|| 09:00 to 17:00
* Payment in UAH equivalent, according to the commercial exchange rate on the payment date
This course delivers an interactive training experience designed to help students understand the various components found in a typical hydraulic system and how these components function and interact with each other. The learning labs, 3D simulations, quizzes, and tests presented in this course bring unmatched interactivity for a comprehensive view of hydraulic systems. This course provides Personnel with fundamental safe working procedures to be followed during Hydraulic Systems maintenance & operation.
||This course "Basics of Hydraulic System, Maintenance and Operation" is certified
by Bureau Veritas certification company.
Any person involved in the maintenance of vessel's hydraulic equipment.
Minimum understanding of hydraulic systems and equipment.
Theoretical lessons and practical exercises with hydraulic equipment:
- Principles of Hydraulics
- Hydraulic Fluid
- Hydraulic System Parts & Components
- Hydraulic system graphic symbols
- Offshore Cranes Hydraulic System Operation & Maintenance
- Hydraulic Systems Trouble Shooting
- Assembling and disassembling hydraulic units
- Active Heave Compensation & Constant tension systems
Give the trainees an understanding and basic knowledge about Hydraulic Systems, Operation and Maintenance.
Participants must have a COC, seaman's book, valid medical certificate.
Theoretical and practical assessment
Number of participants
The course will be conducted in English or Russian on request.