Please, make Your payment for the reservation of the course not later than 2ábankingádays before the start of the course.
| On request
|| 08:30 to 17:00
* Payment in UAH equivalent, according to the commercial exchange rate on the payment date
To refresh and update the participantsĺ knowledge of the principles of DP and setting up and operating a DP system including the use of a Position Reference Systems
- Principles of DP
- Elements of a Dynamic Positioning System
- New functionalities in DP Systems
- Practical operation of a DP System
- Position reference systems
- Environment sensors and ancillary equipment
- Power generation and supply
- Operation using DP
- DP alarms, warnings and emergency procedures
- Rules and regulation
- Simulator exercises
At the end of the course the student will be refreshed with the principles of DP and in setting up a DP System. It will also have renewed their understanding of the practical operation of associated equipment, including a short description of position reference systems
The participants should prove through simulator exercises that they are able to recognise and respond to the various alarms, warning and information messages and should also be able to react correctly to any circumstance which could lead to a catastrophic failure or which constitutes catastrophic failure itself.
For participants who hold a Nautical Institute limited or unlimited DP certificate and who have been operating in DP for 3-5 years without refresher training. The course can also be used for regaining the DP certificate if not enough DP time have been accumulated for keeping DP certificate.
The course will be conducted in English.