Please, make Your payment for the reservation of the course not later than 2 banking days before the start of the course.
| On request
|| 09:00 to 17:00
|| USD 2 570.00
* Payment in UAH equivalent, according to the commercial exchange rate on the payment date
To enhance the knowledge of seafarers who would like to join an offshore fleet. May be also useful to offshore workers whilst changing their specialization.
||This course "Offshore familiarization course" is certified
by Bureau Veritas certification company.
Ship’s Masters, Officers and crew.
Theoretical lessons and practical exercises in Full Mission Class A Offshore Vessel simulator.
- Offshore vessels types and designations
- Basic Offshore operations
- Supply Cargo Operations (type of cargo, its transportation, loading/offloading)
- Basic knowledge of offshore towing operations
- Main aspects and practice in harbour operations
- Induction and practice on ASD vessels, including harbour tug
- Ship handling with different propulsion/Thrusters
- Basic knowledge of Anchor Handling, including exercises on simulator
- Basic health and safety requirements.
Participants should demonstrate ability to understand and perform basic offshore operations:
- Ship handling
- ASD Maneuvering
- Support/Supply operations
- Basic Anchor Handling operations
Participants must have competence as a watch-keeping deck or engine officer.
The course will be conducted in English or Russian depending on the customer's request.