Please, make Your payment for the reservation of the course not later than 2ábankingádays before the start of the course.
| On request
|| 09:00 to 11:00
||USD 200.00 á*
* Payment in UAH equivalent, according to the commercial exchange rate on the payment date
Dangerous Goods by Air training is an integral part of HLO initial training. Its aim is to ensure that everyone involved in the handling chain of air cargo that may contain dangerous goods are aware of their responsibilities.
||This course "Dangerous Goods by Air" is certifiedá
byáBureau Veritasácertification company.
All personnel designated as a Helicopter Landing officer or Helicopter Deck Assistant on offshore installations and/or vessels.
No prerequisites for this training course
- Introduction as to why delegates are taking the course
- Introduction to the UN Classification system, including hazard and handling labels
- General philosophy, including introduction to the IATA/ICAO Regulations
- Training and responsibilities
- Hidden dangerous goods
- Dangerous goods list
- Packing instructions
- UN approved packaging, including UN spec codes
- Package marking and labelling, including 'OVERPACKS' and Limited Quantities
- Documentation, to include Shippers Declaration, acceptance check list and NOTOC
- The storage, loading and segregation of Dangerous Goods
- Notifying onward destinations about incoming Dangerous Goods
- Accident and incident procedures
To provide delegates with a general awareness and an insight into rolls and responsibilities from being able to recognise the UN classification system, through to accident and incident procedures, as stated in the course content. Participants should demonstrate an understanding of the IATA and ICAO regulations.
Participants must have a valid medical certificate and valid photo ID
Every two years
The course will be conducted in English or Russian depending on the customer's request.