Please, make Your payment for the reservation of the course not later than 2 banking days before the start of the course.
| Soon to be updated. Not available at the moment.
* Payment in UAH equivalent, according to the commercial exchange rate on the payment date
The Offshore Helicopter Landing Officer (HLO) is responsible for the day-to-day management of the helideck, associated helideck operations and supervision of the Helideck Assistants (HDAs). The HLO is responsible for leading the initial response to a helicopter emergency on an offshore fixed, mobile or floating installation and supervising the HDA Helideck Emergency Response Team Members (HERTM) in their role as Helideck Emergency Response Team Leader (HERTL). This training course is designed to give the initial knowledge, understanding and skills required to perform the role of HLO Helideck Emergency Response Team Leader with high level of safety and efficiency.
This course "HLO Helideck Emergency Response Team Leader (HERTL)" is in the process of certification by OPITO.
All personnel involved in the work of the helipad and in helideck emergency response team on offshore installation.
All of the following:
- A valid OPITO HLO Initial Training Certificate
- A valid OPITO Helideck Emergency Response Team Member Certificate
Theoretical lessons and practical exercises at Helicopter simulator:
- Helideck Emergency Response Preparedness
- Helideck emergency response pre-planning
- Helideck and helicopter emergency systems and controls
- NUI HLO Emergency Response
- NUI emergency response requirements
- HLO: Leading and Controlling Helideck Emergency Response
- HLO HERTL emergency response responsibilities and requirements
- Practical exercises for HLO Emergency Response
Participants should demonstrate their knowledge of the role and responsibilities of a HLO HERTL and practice to a variety of helideck firefighting and non-firefighting emergency scenarios.
Participants must have a valid medical certificate and valid photo ID
Every two years
The course will be conducted in English or Russian depending on the customer's request.