Please, make Your payment for the reservation of the course not later than 2 banking days before the start of the course
| On request
|| 09:00 to 17:00
||USD 1 570.00 *
* Payment in UAH equivalent, according to the commercial exchange rate on the payment date
To give an understanding of the theory of ship handling and practice it with hands on in the simulator according to the guidelines in the industry.
||This course "Advanced Ship Handling in an Offshore Environment" is certified
by Bureau Veritas certification company.
- Basic bridge team management skills
- Introduction to Dynamic Positioning
- Case studies and accident analysis
- Calculation of wind/current, and their influence on the operation
- Safety of personnel, vessels, offshore installations and the environment
- Planning of operation
- Risk assessment
- Management of change
- Contingency planning of thruster, rudder and propeller failure
- Contingency operation during thruster, rudder and propeller failure
- Contingency operation in the event of a semi-blackout
- Execute an operation connected to a rig during rapid changes in current, wind direction and speed
- Training safely and correctly the changeover between forward and aft bridge
- Training safely and correctly the changeover between manual, joystick and dynamic positioning maneuvering modes
The participants, should upon completion of the course, demonstrate conning ability of the vessel in different operational situations.
Deck officers with more than three years experience in manoeuvring offshore support vessels.
The course will be conducted in English or Russian depending on customer's request.