Please, make Your payment for the reservation of the course not later than 2 banking days before the start of the course.
||08:30 to 17:00
||USD 1 000.00 *
* Payment in UAH equivalent, according to the commercial exchange rate on the payment date
To enhance Safety on Offshore Support Vessels teaching new employees offshore terminology and safety during the anchor handling, supply and cable laying operations.
||This course "Offshore Support Vessel Operation" is certified
by Bureau Veritas certification company.
- Company procedures
- Workplace instructions
- Basic knowledge in vessel layout
- Basic knowledge in vessel equipment
- Scope of work
- Types of cargo and cargo systems
- Anchor-handling equipment
- Lifting techniques when handling heavy equipment
- Man - handling gear on deck
- Safe practices when using Shark Jaws
- Safety when working with cables
- To have personnel join the vessels with knowledge sufficient to enable them to work safely and efficiently onboard the vessels
- Furthermore, to give the inexperienced personnel basic knowledge of the design, scope of work and especially of the safety aspects related to offshore support vessels, including anchor handling, cargo handling and cable-laying vessels
- To provide an introduction to Company policies
- Give a general introduction to offshore support vessels, design and scope of work
- Become familiar with the safety aspects related to these types of ship
- To handle and inspect wires, chains and related equipment properly
- How to practice safety when working with Shark Jaws
- How to practice safety during anchor handling, cargo handling, towing operations and cable laying
The course is designed for participants with limited knowledge of offshore support vessel operations.
The course will be conducted in English or Russian depending on customer's request.